Sandy and Hoodland Public Libraries
Sandy & Hoodland Public Libraries
Sandy Public Library: 38980 Proctor Boulevard, Sandy
|Monday - Friday||10:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am to 5:00 pm|
|Sunday||1:00 pm to 5:00 pm|
Hoodland Public Library: 24525 E. Welches Road, Welches
|Monday||11:00 am to 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday - Saturday||11:00 am to 6:00 pm|
The Sandy and Hoodland Libraries are the informational, educational, and cultural centers of their communities
Summer Reading information for Kids, Teens, and Adults is ready! Pick up your packets after June 1st. Summer Reading runs June 2016 - August 2016.
Upcoming program highlight - Reader's Theater
- Date: June 7, 6:30pm
- Location: Sandy Public Library
- Brief description: Actor’s Dojo presents “All My Sons” by Arthur Miller
- Contact: If you are interested in participating or have a suggestion for a play, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Library Advisory Board has two open seats for the Sandy service area! Come to our June 15th meeting from 6:00 - 7:30 pm to see what we do, then apply here to join us.
The Sandy/Hoodland Library Advisory Board meets on the third Wednesday of each month from 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm in the Community Room of the Sandy or Hoodland Library. Join us to give your input! Upcoming meeting locations:
|June 2016 - Sandy Public Library||August 2016 - Hoodland Public Library||October 2016 - Sandy Public Library|
|July 2016 - Sandy Public Library||September 2016 - Sandy Public Library||November 2016 - Hoodland Public Library|
What does the Library Advisory Board do?
- Advise and support the Library Director and staff.
- Be informed about the library's mission, services, policies, and programs.
- Serve on committees or task forces and offer to take on special assignments.
- Inform others about the library.
- Keep up-to-date on developments in the library field.
- Review the library's annual financial statements, and advise on its fiduciary responsibilities.
Feedback or suggestions? -- Please contact Sarah McIntyre, Library Director -- email@example.com