All City of Sandy utility service bills (water, sewer, stormwater, SandyNet Fiber) can be paid in person at Sandy City Hall (39250 Pioneer Boulevard) or mailed to the same address with payment. Please make checks out to "City of Sandy" and write your account number in the "Memo" line.
- Make a payment: Why waste a stamp or take time out of your busy day to drive down to City Hall? Pay your City of Sandy Water and SandyNet Fiber service bills online!
- Auto-Pay: Click here to get a copy of the application needed to set up an Auto-Pay plan for your City utilities. Simply fill out the application, attach a voided check and either mail it to us at City Hall (39250 Pioneer Boulevard, Sandy, OR 97055) or bring it in to our customer service desk, and we'll take care of the rest. Call (503) 668-5533 for more information.
- Start, stop or move service: Moving? Call (503) 668-7449 to stop, start or move your water, sewer and SandyNet Fiber service.
- Report a problem/After-hours help: Click here to report an issue with storm drains, streets and roads, or water and sewer emergencies.
- Water shutoff procedures: Click here for details about the City of Sandy's policy regarding water shutoffs.
Utility information in Sandy
|Utility||Service provider/website link||Telephone|
|Water & sewer||City of Sandy||(503) 668-7449|
|Internet||City of Sandy (SandyNet Fiber)||(503) 668-7449|
|Garbage & recycling||Hoodview Disposal & Recycling||(503) 668-8300|
|Electricity||Portland General Electric||(503) 228-6322|
|Natural gas||Northwest Natural||(503) 226-4211 / (800) 422-4012|
|Telephone (land lines)||Frontier||(877) 462-8188|
|Cable television||Wave Broadband||(866) 928-3123|
|Police (non-emergency)||Sandy Police Department||(503) 668-5566|
|Fire (non-emergency)||Sandy Fire District||(503) 668-8093|
|Public Works||City of Sandy||(503) 668-5310|
|Public Works (after hours emergency)||City of Sandy||(503) 668-5533|
|Sandy Transit||City of Sandy||(503) 668-3466|
|Community Center (Rec/Senior Ctr)||City of Sandy||(503) 668-5569|