Sandy Senior Center
The Sandy Senior Center offers a variety of activities and services to adults 60+ years of age residing within the Oregon Trail School District. Programs offered by the Center include on-site and home-delivered meals, health-related clinics, help with medical insurance, legal aid, overnight and day excursions, exercise classes, and more.
For additional information about the Senior Center, please call or email Community Services Director Tanya Richardson using her contact information below.
How to find the Senior Center:
- The street address is 38348 Pioneer Boulevard -- just east of Bluff Road in downtown Sandy
- Click here for a map and directions (if you have a dial-up connection, this might take a while to load)
How to contact the Senior Center:
- The phone number for the front desk is (503) 668-5569
- Tanya Richardson (Community/Senior Center Director) can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (503) 489-2157
- Services for Seniors & People with Disabilities - A resource page provided by the Oregon Dept. of Human Services. Get information on a number of topics of interest to seniors, including in-home support services, long term care, independent living services, how to report elder abuse and more.
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos Awareness Center - Provides the most up-to-date information on mesothelioma and its known cause, asbestos.