Sandy Senior Center
The Sandy Senior Center offers a variety of activities and services to adults 60+ years of age residing within the Oregon Trail School District. Programs offered by the Center include on-site and home-delivered meals, health-related clinics, help with medical insurance, legal aid, overnight and day excursions, exercise classes, and more.
For additional information about the Senior Center, please call or email the director (Nancy Ream Enabnit) using her contact information below.
How to find the Senior Center:
- The street address is 38348 Pioneer Boulevard -- just east of Bluff Road in downtown Sandy
- Click here for a map and directions (if you have a dial-up connection, this might take a while to load)
How to contact the Senior Center:
- The phone number for the front desk is (503) 668-5569
- Nancy Ream Enabnit (Community/Senior Center Director) can be reached at email@example.com or at (503) 668-2157
- Nursing Home Abuse & Neglect - Information on selecting a nursing home as well as how to spot abuse and neglect.