Police - Forms & Links
Forms & Links
Please use this page to find publicly accessible Police Department forms and links to other resources outside of the Sandy Police Department. All forms on this page are grouped into sub-categories to make individual forms easier to find. If the form you are looking for is not on this page, please call the Police Business office during regular business hours ((503) 668-5566) and contact the Office Manager for additional assistance.
- Sandy Police Department Policy Manual - Official 2016 policy manual of the Sandy Police Department.
- Ride-Along Application - Be a citizen observer and go on a ride-along with Sandy's finest. Open to any citizen.
- How To Request A Police Report - Contact information and basic facts about the process.
- About the Alarm Ordinance FAQ - Information and frequently asked questions about Sandy's alarm ordinance.
- Sandy PD Alarm Permit Application - Download out a copy of the alarm permit application here.
Clackamas County links:
- Reporting Non-Emergencies - Clackamas County 9-1-1
- Sign Up for Clackamas County Emergency Notification System (CCENS)
- Clackamas County Sex Offenders - FAQs
- Clackamas County Conflict Resolution
- Clackamas County Domestic Relations Mediation
- Clackamas County 911 (C-COM) Audio/Printout Request Form
Other law enforcement links:
- Crime Prevention for Businesses
- Department of Homeland Security - Cyber Security Campaign
- Obtaining Protective Orders (Restraining & Stalking)
- Oregon Landlord Tenant Laws
- Report Child Abuse/Neglect
- Emergency Preparedness
- Network of Care for Behavioral Health
Traffic and road links: