COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT > Building Department > Business Licenses > Clackamas County Environmental Health Information

Clackamas County Environmental Health Information

If you operate a restaurant or other public food service facility, including mobile food units or temporary events where food is sold, you need a license. You will be regularly inspected by the County Environmental Health Specialists to ensure your facility is safe and clean.

Any time you make major changes to your food establishment’s facilities or in your menu that requires changes in how you cook, store or handle food, you will also need to have your plans reviewed and approved by Environmental Health. This plan review is in addition to any approval you receive from the Building Department or other agencies.

You may visit the Clackamas County Environmental Health office at 2051 Kaen Rd, suite 367, Oregon City, or their website.