Sandy Transit's policies regarding children are as follows:
- Children under 6 years of age ride the bus for free.
- Children under 5 years of age must have an adult over 16 years old with them for their entire trip.
- Children 5 through 7 years of age may ride the bus alone if there is an adult at the place of departure and arrival.
- One adult may supervise a group of up to three children.
- To make arrangements for your child to ride when no adult supervision is available, please contact the Transit Manager at (503) 489-0925.